I think the phrase "Write the biggest - yet smallest possible - bug test" needs some clarification. -- GeorgWrede
- Yes, it's one of the challenges to actually understand the aim *g*
- Provide the smallest possible bug test for a bug of your choice. The entry with the biggest(token count) minimal bug test wins.
- Is this clearer? -- ThomasKühne
- I think it means this:
- 1. Group the entries by which DMD bug they demonstrate.
- 2. Within each set, take the smallest entry.
- 3. Take the maximum of these minima.
- -- StewartGordon
- The Math Department speaking ... That's exactly what I tried to express
- -- ThomasKühne