This is a project to provide an appropriate equivalent to the STL for D. It is currently being led by MatthewWilson.
Digital Mars newgroup for DTL
- usenet interface: news://news.digitalmars.com/digitalmars.D.dtl
- Wiki4D shortcut example: " NG:digitalmars.D.dtl/1"
- archived threads
- Web inferfaces:
- Splitting up MinTL ( NG:digitalmars.D.dtl/360)
- Since MinTL is pretty much stable I've split it up into two (or three counting the locks lib) zip files. The home page is the same ( http://home.comcast.net/~benhinkle/mintl/). The two zip files are mintl.zip with the no lock library and no concurrent sub-package, and mintlc.zip with locks and the concurrent sub-package. If you don't use any concurrent containers or locks you only need to get mintl.zip which cuts the library size in half (what is 1/2 of min? minimin?)
- The locks library is also available all by itself at its home page ( http://home.comcast.net/~benhinkle/locks/locks.html).
- DTL 0.2.1 released ( NG:digitalmars.D.dtl/258)
- MinTL: 1.0 is released ( NG:digitalmars.D.dtl/228)
- MinTL (minimal template library) web page created by Ben Hinkle, http://home.comcast.net/~benhinkle/mintl/ ( NG:digitalmars.D.dtl/210)
- DTL 0.1.1 is released by MatthewWilson ( NG:digitalmars.D.dtl/177)