a Win32 command line debugger for the D Programming Language.
- Project Page
- Though it's been mothballed, it is open source and should demonstrate implementing some debugging functions.
A Win32 debugger for the D Programming Language.
- It comes integrated with the Visual D IDE as a plugin, but can be used separately as a library.
Some notes and tips: MS Visual Studio
- Compile with -g.
- Open the .exe with File->Open.
- Open a source code file the same way.
- Set a breakpoint with F9.
- Press F5, and you're debugging.
- Look inside the executable to figure out how the symbols are mangled, so you can add watches.
Debugger for systems like Linux and Darwin, for the DMD (X86 Linux) and GDC compilers.
Debugging info is added by compiling with the -g flag:
Starting the debugger is done with:
Set some breakpoints or something, and then do:.......... Could somebody add a bit more to explain this? Its pretty vague
Also works with Descent
For all things related to using debuggers with D.
- usenet interface: news://news.digitalmars.com/digitalmars.D.debugger
- Wiki4D shortcut example: " NG:digitalmars.D.debugger/1"
- archived threads
- Web interfaces: