gedit is the official text editor of the GNOME desktop environment.
It uses the GtkSourceView widget which supports syntax highlighting for D.
You can use the External Tools plugin to make use of any D build tools you might need.
- Full support for internationalized text (UTF-8)
- Configurable syntax highlighting for various languages (C, C++, D, Java, HTML, XML, Python, Perl and many others)
- Editing files from remote locations
- File reverting
- Print and print preview support
- Clipboard support (cut/copy/paste)
- Search and replace
- Go to specific line
- Auto indentation
- Text wrapping
- Line numbers
- Right margin
- Current line highlighting
- Bracket matching
- Backup files
- Configurable fonts and colors
- A complete online user manual