- Is a "Windowless" GUI Framework for D Language. It does not use OS child controls - only top level frames.
- As it is "windowless" it is fast and highly portable.
- Has builtin HTML engine. HTML engine used in many places: as a layout engine, as dialog resource format, HTML tooltips, etc. HTML engine uses DOM compiled in bytecode array so in runtime it cost pretty much nothing - fast and flexible. HTML allows to define and host any controls of your choice.
- Harmonia uses capture/bubbling event propagation schema first introduced in HTML ( http://catcode.com/domcontent/events/capture.html). Such schema significantly reduces amount of UI code and very flexible.
- Harmonia is a "themed UI" which means that you can create multiple look-n-feel flavours and apply them in runtime. It even allows you to have multiple themes for multiple containers on the same window.
Demo to play with: http://harmonia.terrainformatica.com/HarmoniaDemo.zip (1.7 MB)
Sources are available using Subversion: svn://harmonia.dyndns.org (anonymous access)
A smile.dsw file is provided there. It allows one to build and debug Harmonia and samples in MS VS 6 environment. (It assumes that D compiler and tools located in c:/dmd and c:/dm folders respectively.)