This SIG is formed in an attempt to define standard tools to support development in D.
Many such tools already exists and they can maybe serve as the basis of the end result. This depends on how well it fits the requirements and if the author will allow it to be used of course.
The list below identifies the most needed functionality of tools to come:
- Build configuration (locate system libs etc)
- Build sources
- Build sources incremental
- Package publishing src
- Package publishing bin
- Package build/install from repository
- Package dependencies
- Native package building (deb,rpm,nullsoft etc.)
- Unit test result handling
- Integration testing
- Phobos as the only dependency for building the tool
This is a list of existing tools that fulfills some or all of the wanted functionallity. They may not be suited for D development but can be used for inspiration.
THIS TABLE IS CURRENTLY ONLY A PLACEHOLDER. FIELDS ARE INVALID