What's New for ProWiki 2.0.045
Oct 14, 2006 (under construction)
- A new experimental CdmlVideo element supports inline video content.
- Option/CollisionDetection may now be used to turn CollisionDetection OFF (ON is the default).
- The statistics ActionStat has got a new parameter strip which is used to (not) display incomplete days or months.
- Symbols and icons have been unified to a height of 16 pixel to ease their baseline alignment when used inline. (please update them from the ../prowiki_image directory)
What's New for ProWiki 2.0.044
Aug 10, 2006
- WikiLanguage now supports language abbreviations like "fr" or "ja" instead of numbers.
- There is an additional variable TranslationSource to share translations or use them locally, to keep them in pages or files.
- The release includes the Russian (ru), Japanese (ja) and Hungarian (hu) translations.
- Outgoing urls now correctly encode the ampersand as HTML "&"+"amp;" (bug #008)
- Bugs (#009-#013) related to having multiple domains connected to parts of one wiki have been solved.
What's New for ProWiki 2.0.043
Jul 20, 2006
What's New for ProWiki 2.0.042
Jul 08, 2006
- New ProWikiVersion and ActionVersion can be used to access and display the revision in a number of ways.
- CdmlImage got a number of additional parameters for framing, resizing and subtitling the image.
- QuickUpload may now be configured using the Option/UploadExtensionWrapper to put more than just the "Upload:file" markup into the target page. E. g. uploading an image can result in a CdmlImage element being added. Uploading an swf file can result in a working Flash animation.
- SectionEditing has been improved to jump to the section header (instead of "top of page") after saving.
- A number of style and security issues and suggestions - given by Markus Lude - have been incorporated.
- The separation of ConfigDir and DataDir has been improved for those who want to have them in separate places.
What's New for ProWiki 2.0.041
Jun 20, 2006
- Additional CdmlElementDefaults for configuring defaults for CdmlText, CdmlFont, CdmlImage, CdmlCode, CdmlQuestion, CdmlFootnote, CdmlLink and CdmlHotspots.
- new ActionWikinet, for passing server pagebase information efficiently (MultiLinking between servers)
- new ActionSisters, basic functions for sister page cache management
- new NearLinking, automatic linking to SisterSites, even primary.
- Markup/Header now tolerates closing WhiteSpace at the end of line.
- new SectionEditing, for editing sections of text instead of the whole page. There is also improved collision detection: users editing different sections at the same time do not collide.
What's New for ProWiki 2.0.040
Jun 7, 2006
What's New for ProWiki 2.0.039
May 30, 2006
- Some additional simple HTML tags (tt, sub and sup) are supported without turning on all HTML.
- ActionStat got a legend that explains the classification colors. See the example among the ScreenShots.
- The deprecated ActionPageprop has now been removed.
- TemplateInsert now also supports the insertion of wiki text (e. g. CDML commands) directly without being part of a page.
- CdmlCalendar parameter 'page' was ignored, it now works with absolute page references.
- About a dozen French translations were fixed. Thanks to ChristopheDucamp for the translations and corrections.
- The background color for weekend days in ActionStat is now correct for all language versions.